66 Wentworth Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 6T4



You need an experienced and compassionate advocate. Our lawyers can fill that role and assist you with obtaining the relevant paperwork to study, work, visit, and live in Canada, the USA, or elsewhere. Let us help you obtain study permits, work permits, permanent residence, temporary residence, visitor visas, or citizenship. We will help you find the best way to resolve your immigration law issues in an effective and timely manner .


An advantage of choosing Sampson McPhee is our corporate and tax lawyers. They will work in conjunction with our immigration lawyers to advise you on the tax implications of moving to Canada or abroad and any matters involving business assets.


We also work with our clients with respect to criminal inadmissibility, the Federal Temporary Foreign Worker Program and US entry waiver permits.


Get your Confidential Consultation

If you’d like to contact us by email, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

Your Name: *

Your Email: *

Contact No:

Your Message: